10 am-6 pm daily
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we would like to let our customers know that we are closely monitoring the spread of the virus and taking precautionary actions. We are carefully following the guidelines and directives from the CDC and industry experts. We are making sure that all of our standard operating procedures regarding sanitation are being strictly upheld and followed. We have strengthened sanitation efforts beyond our normal protocols, and are keeping our staff updated on the preventative measures being continuously updated by the CDC.
We will continue to:
• Clean and sanitize thoroughly
• Reinforce heightened protocol on all of our sanitation efforts
• Educate our staff members on prevention, as provided by the CDC
• Maintain strict hand washing guidelines
• Ensure that staff members adhere to our sick leave policies that require staff to stay home if they do not feel well
We encourage customers to:
• Wash hands thoroughly before eating and drinking
• Avoid touching their face
• Cover mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with their elbow
• Stay home if you do not feel well
The health and safety or our staff and customers are very important to us. We will do everything in our power to strict sanitation protocols so that we can continue to serve you.
Thank you for supporting our business!